Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Here is a what I'm thinking of doing for my next Photography assignment. I want to reshoot both the "clouds" and the subject. In fact, I might not even do a person anymore, but we'll see. I'm thinking a lot of the film Science of Sleep. I don't want it to be exactly that same (obviously), but the idea that it doesn't look like an actual Earth-space I really like. Here is my ten minute collage that I did this morning just to help you get the idea of where I'm heading. Again, I plan on reshooting, so it will end up looking completely different.

1 comment:

  1. I love the film Science of Sleep and I think that is a great idea. Someone brought up the idea of making the atmosphere she is in with the guitar and I like that direction. Maybe if the image was a bit larger and you could see more of the atmosphere that could be interesting.

    ReplyDelete