Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thesis Progress

My thesis is very near completion, which I think makes me a few weeks ahead of schedule. I do intend on creating a wrap around book cover for From Dust, and I think that will be the next part of the project. But to me this is a good thing. The end of the semester is going to be SO hectic, and I knew this, so I did as much as I could whenever I could (Friday nights, that sort of thing) to get this Thesis project done.

Here is the finalized Horace! one-sheet. The film is still in the early stages of post, so it will probably be a while before any prints are made. Horace! is an MSU Filmmakers Club Production. It's a humorous murder-mystery that takes place in the middle of the woods in the dead of winter. Grimy and frosty, but stupid and silly.



Horace motion poster from Kim Berens on Vimeo.


The MSU Filmmakers Club logo would be shown with every MSU Filmmakers Club production made.


MSU Filmmakers Club from Kim Berens on Vimeo.

And finally, From Dust is a novel written by my brother, Nathaniel Berens. I chose to create a motion book cover illustrating the subtle mystery that many of the characters in the book chose to ignore, the mystery of their history. From Dust is a timeless story about what drives humans into certain actions in desperate and strange situations.


From Dust motion book cover from Kim Berens on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment