Monday, September 6, 2010

A Bright Cloudy Day

For my first assignment in my color photography class I had to recreate the photo of a famous photographer. I was given two photo choices. I chose the image by Burk Uzzle, "Street in Aberdeen, Washington", 2006.



I chose to photograph my friends rather than houses. The original photograph was taken on a cloudy, overcast day. Mine, the sun was shining through the window, but the subjects look rather bored or else complacent, which is my interpretation of "cloudy". Where my photo follows closely to the original is the colors. The bright blue, red, and yellow echo the bright colors of the houses in the original photograph.

Please, don't hesitate to to express your opinion of the photo on flickr or on my blog. I appreciate your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment